“No organization ever created an innovation. People innovate, not companies.”
– Seth Godin, Author and Company Founder
An 18 year career in Fintech has informed FACERE25 innovation methodologies:
FACERE25 focuses on a number of key processes and deliverables for your innovation outcomes.
- Having been an early member of two different Corporate Venture Capital groups, Dion has seen and evaluated over 500 Fintech startups.
- This experience has informed a process for FACERE25 to evaluate Fintechs to find the best match for your bank’s innovation programs.
- FACERE25’s Fintech Curation matching is based on finding the best match for a bank’s business unit priorities based on team, technology and business model.
PAID (Parallel Agile Innovation Delivery)
- FACERE25 uses agile methodologies and the latest Fintech innovation to deliver Contextual Innovation for banks.
- Deep dive review of markets & solutions
- Agile development methods
- Flexible utilization of dev resources
- Single point of accountability throughout the innovation process
- FACERE25 has seen countless innovation strategies from a variety of leading FIs across the globe.
- FACERE25 has the ability to review your current strategy and develop a complete innovation strategy that delivers business driven results.
- People matter in innovation and FACERE25 knows there are a variety of ways that an organization can structure for success, we can help with that structure.
- As a long time, Silicon Valley native Lisle has been engaged with a variety of VCs, technology leaders and Fintech startups over the years and is well connected throughout the ecosystem.
- Developing and executing a strategy for Ecosystem Engagement is a core strength for FACERE25.